Retirement Account Analyst
in Bedford NH
Our growing organization is seeking talented professionals who are in search of a challenging and rewarding work environment! We are currently hiring a Retirement Account Analyst
in our Bedford, NH office to be responsible for client service support, assisting the retirement account administrators in the preparation of compliance tests and assisting in reconciling and preparing Form 5500 filings.
Number 1: Client Service- 40%
- Provide backup to administrators for plan sponsor telephone calls, emails and other requests.
- Timely response to internal and external
- Keep managers and administrators informed of sensitive client issues and special client projects.
- Proactively work to retain clients and assets.
- Assist in client feedback efforts and help identify and resolve client
service issues, as well as meet long-term client needs.
Job Function Number 2: Support to Compliance and Form 5500 Reporting –
- Evaluate the integrity of the census data provided by clients and resolve discrepancies accurately.
- Ensure year-end census information is accurately imported into appropriate systems.
- Work with
Manager/Supervisor to resolve technical issues.
- Help prepare Form 5500 filings, reconciliations and Summary Annual Report for administrator’s review.
Job Function Number 3: Leadership and
Engagement – 20%
- Actively engage in the success of ARB and Alerus, promoting and supporting new and ongoing initiatives with positive active team involvement resulting in a successful outcome.
- Participate in meetings
for the company, department and administration unit.
- Provide backup to other analysts and within the plan services unit.
- Foster a positive work environment and support co-workers in achievement of departmental goals.
- Treat all
co-workers with professionalism.
- Actively supports the use of Client Gateway by documenting pertinent conversations and emails with clients and others as applicable.
- Recognize and celebrate individual and team
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Good written/oral communication, organization and client service skills required.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and
- Available to work overtime to cover peak work loads and other business needs.
- Demonstrated relational skills such as diplomacy, judgment, decision making and
- Initiative, creativity and energetic active engagement in all work responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workflow of self and others and coordinate activity as an effective team member to meet deadlines and make
effective decisions under pressure.
- Established communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated professional business skills and demeanor.
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities.
Demands: (must be met with or without a reasonable accommodation)
- Extended periods of time sitting at a desk and using office equipment.
- Ability to operate a personal computer/laptop for approximately 8 hours
- Extended time is spent reviewing physical and electronic documents.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required
by this job include close vision.
- Periodically, may also do light lifting of supplies and materials which weighs in at approximately 20 lbs.
- Will spend most of time in an indoor environment.
Alerus offers a challenging and
rewarding work environment as well as competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, paid time off & holidays, retirement benefits, and more!
Alerus is a customer-driven financial services
company unlike any other. We are an independent, multibillion-dollar financial services organization serving customers across the country and around the world. We offer a broad array of banking and wealth management products and services. Our knowledgeable
staff assists our customers in identifying and attaining their financial goals.
We look forward to reviewing your application and thank you for your interest in Alerus Financial.
Alerus Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women,
minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
How to Apply
For more information regarding the responsibilities and qualifications for this opportunity or to apply, visit our website using this link.
This ad has been viewed 887 times.
It expires on 5/5/2019.