Retirement Plan Contracts Specialist
in Cedar Rapids IA / CO
Retirement Plan Contracts Specialist - R20020430
At Transamerica, we’ve seen that Wealth + Health are inextricably linked, and that living well
tomorrow starts with the habits we form today. That’s why we’re passionate about inspiring our customers and our associates to improve their financial health- and their overall well-being- to optimize how we help people prepare for the future.
We’re seeking ambitious people who can bring fresh ideas and varying perspectives, and help us to shake up the status quo!
Come join our supportive culture that encourages a healthy lifestyle, community giving, diversity, and lifelong
Retirement Plans are a key focus of Transamerica’s business, and creating accurate legal documents for our clients is not only “mission critical”, but it’s also very interesting!
Do you have a keen
attention to detail and strong analytical skills? Are you interested in learning about the legal and compliance aspects of establishing and servicing retirement plans? Are you able to successfully multi-task in a high-volume, deadline driven
If so, we would love to speak with you!
What You Will Do: Generate legal documents, contractual documents and enrollment materials necessary to establish and allow the servicing of new retirement
plans for our clients. Process pricing adjustments and system updates, as well as participate in the associated peer review process.
What You Will Learn: The legal aspects of setting up and servicing a qualified retirement plan. Working
across business lines, you will be exposed to learning about multiple departments and the role they play in the retirement portion of our business. You will learn the how the plan terms and fee structures work, and how the legal documents support the
retirement plan platform.
What Success Looks Like:
- Ensure that document submission requests for contracts are complete and accurate.
- Ensure that enrollment kit requests are complete and
- Ensure that requests for plan setups on Company administrative systems are complete and accurate.
- Update and maintain individual production documentation in our Work Management System (WMS).
- Prepare all documents
appropriate to the submission request.
- Prepare kit data for submission to our fulfillment vendor.
- Manage individual caseload to ensure that deadlines and service standards are met.
- Process change requests for existing plans on
Company administrative systems.
- Review completed documents to ensure accuracy, compliance, and adherence to document-related quality standards.
.What You Need:
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with extremely high
levels of timeliness and accuracy in a high-volume, production-based environment.
- Results oriented with demonstrated ability to “think on your feet” in difficult situations.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication
- Desire to learn, communicate and apply Internal Revenue Service, Department of Labor, and State Insurance regulations to ensure the highest quality documents possible.
- Strong “get-it-done” mentality and customer focus
with demonstrated ability to move work forward while dealing with internal pension professionals in a courteous, fair, professional and effective manner.
- Demonstrated data-entry experience to produce documents that are accurate and timely in a
high-volume, production-based, deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrable experience with Microsoft’s’ suite of business related software applications (Word, Excel, Access, etc.).
- Solid team-based mentality and proven ability to
integrate into a closely-knit, high-volume, results-oriented department..
- Ability to recognize flaws in procedures and define appropriate business solutions.
Additional Preferred experience:
- Knowledge of ERISA and Tax
Qualified Retirement plans
What You Receive:
A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to
their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package,
Pension Plan, 401K Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, and more
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company
sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Paid Time Off, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid time to Volunteer, Employee Matching
Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link.
This ad has been viewed 934 times.
It expires on 5/5/2019.