Junior Plan Consultant
Randall + Hurley
in Helena MT
Randall & Hurley is the largest Third Party Administrative
firm in the Inland Northwest and Montana, providing high-quality, high-touch retirement plan consulting, recordkeeping and administration. We are passionate about providing value to our clients and maintaining enduring relationships.
We are seeking
an entry level professional with the following skills and attributes in our Helena MT location.
- Compile and reconcile trust activity
- Import and execute financial transactions using proprietary
- Assist in a variety of plan functions, including eligibility determination, contribution calculations, allocation of benefits, compliance testing, valuations and government filings
- May communicate directly with clients and their
professional advisors regarding plan administration
- Work with consultants and clients on data issues
- Support activities as needed for client accounts
- Bachelor's degree in
Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or related field, or prior experience considered
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, diplomacy and tact
- Commitment to excellence in client
- Dedicated team player
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Enjoy working in a fast
Full-Time. Scheduled hours are typically 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Additional hours may be required during busy seasons and other times as needed.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Excellent benefit package includes medical and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, PTO, and retirement plan.
How to Apply
To apply for this job send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 604 times.
It expires on 5/4/2019.