Experienced Plan Consultant
Randall + Hurley
in Helena MT
Randall & Hurley is the largest TPA firm in the Inland
Northwest and Montana, providing high-quality, high-touch retirement plan recordkeeping and administration. We are passionate about providing value to our clients and maintaining enduring relationships.
We are seeking an experienced retirement plan
consultant responsible for all aspects of the administration of qualified retirement plans and building and maintaining strong client relationships in our Helena MT location.
- Import and review employee
census data to determine plan eligibility
- Compile and review trust financial statements
- Contribution calculations
- Completion of annual nondiscrimination, coverage, and other compliance
- Prepare DC valuations, including allocating employer contributions under cross tested, pro-rata and integrated formulas
- Completion of Form 5500 Series, 8955-SSA, and other required government
- Communicate directly with clients and their professional advisors regarding plan administration and consult on plan design
- Review of participant loans and benefit payments
- Keep current with
regulatory environment and maintains CE requirements, as required
- Minimum of 3- 5 years of administrative experience with defined contribution plans
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial
Science, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or related field
- Knowledge of retirement plan industry, ERISA, DOL & IRS regulations, and plan document issues
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel &
- Excellent interpersonal skills, diplomacy and tact
- Commitment to excellence in client experience
- Dedicated team player
- Superior analytical skills
- Strong attention to
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- ASPPA and/or NIPA designations
- Knowledge of Defined Contribution
- Experience with Relius Administration, FT William, PensionPal, and BillQuick software preferred.
- Experience in daily recordkeeping and trading environment
Office hours are typically 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, but a flexible schedule may be available after initial training period. Additional hours may be required during busy seasons and other times as needed.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Excellent benefit package includes medical and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, PTO, and retirement plan.
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 940 times.
It expires on 5/4/2019.