BSP Retirement Services
in Oldsmar FL
BSP Retirement is a boutique CPA firm that specializes in the full-service administration of
qualified retirement plans. Our philosophy is to provide the highest level of client service while maintaining a friendly relationship with our clients. The majority of our clients are small to medium sized closely-held businesses.
currently seeking an experienced in-house professional with hands-on experience in defined contribution plan administration to join our team. We offer a relaxed and flexible work environment.
Our plan administrators are expected
- Manage a block of DC retirement plans, requiring full plan administration duties. This would include plan census collection, contribution calculations, nondiscrimination testing, trust accounting, account reconciliation, calculation of
eligibility and vesting and other related administration duties.
- Preparation of required governmental forms, including Form 5500, 8955-SSA, 1099R and 945.
- Effectively read and interpret plan documents and understand the application of
- Review distribution and loan applications and prepare instructions for processing.
- Prepare original plan documents and amendments as necessary.
- Have a working knowledge or Microsoft Office applications (including
Word and Excel).
- Have ability to research technical plan issues and questions as they arise.
- Experience using Datair applications is a plus.
The perfect candidate will possess:
- Working knowledge of ERISA, IRC and
- Experience in handling all aspects of small plan administration
- ASPPA designation (preferred but not required)
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work
- Good problem solving ability
- A good positive outlook
Compensation will be based upon experience. We offer flexible work hours, health, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) Plan and paid
vacation/sick time. We offer a fun, casual working environment with potential for bonuses and growth.
If you are looking for a great place to work and be part of an exceptional team where you are appreciated, then we may just the right fit for
How to Apply
Please email resumes to Janet Panebianco at email@example.com or fax to (727) 559-0179. No phone inquiries please. Only candidates with prior DC plan administration experience need
This ad has been viewed 1022 times.
It expires on 5/3/2019.