401(k) / Pension Administrator
Legacy Retirement Solutions, LLC
in Aston PA
Job Responsibilities for 401(k) / Pension Administrator:
- Maintain client relationships on an assigned case
- Effectively communicate with clients, financial advisors and other professionals
- Effectively and efficiently maintain the case load including but not limited to
- Data collection
- Compliance testing including ADP / ACP,
top heavy, 410(b), 401(a)(4), 402(g) and 415 limits
- Form 5500 and other government filing preparation
- Support clients through audits
- Employer calculation contributions (including age-weighted and new
- Reconciliation of quarterly/annually brokerage account statements and trust reports
- Balance forward recordkeeping and statement production
- Manage benefit processing, including reviewing requests, verifying vesting,
and submitting of loan and distribution paperwork to vendors.
- Answer inquiries from clients and financial advisors.
Qualifications for 401(k) / Pension Administrator:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years 401(k) plan administration experience required
- Working knowledge of FT Williams software, preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Knowledge of ERISA
regulations and plan documents
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Detail oriented and a positive
- Comfortable working in a structured, fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, capable of
building good working relationships
- Must be organized, self-motivated, strong attention to detail, able to multi-task, team-oriented
For more information about Legacy, visit our website at http://www.legacyrsllc.com
How to Apply
Please send your resume to HR@legacyrsllc.com.
This ad has been viewed 696 times.
It expires on 4/30/2019.