Fast Growing TPA Firm
Our company is seeking a plan administrator for 401k plans. We are a small TPA Firm located in central Connecticut that is growing rapidly. We are looking for someone with knowledge and background in the 401k industry. Someone who will bring fresh
ideas, has exceptional multi tasking abilities, wants to grow and advance with the business, and lastly, someone who expresses outstanding client services skills. We provide third party administration to our clients and offer many options for retirement
plan needs. Our core company focus is to not only provide the best retirement plan options available, but to do so while giving our clients the most exceptional customer/client services in the industry.
administration for defined contribution plans (including 401k, 401m, 403b, safe harbor, profit sharing and prevailing wage plans.)
- Manage retirement plans and filings, such as 5500s. Working on some over 100 participant audited
- Attention to detail of dates and deadlines for clients.
- Address plan administrative issues with external plan record keepers to ensure adherence to plan provisions, 401(k) loan terms, and compliance with regulatory
- Review Plan Documents for current and takeover clients.
- Provide suggestions and options for clients to improve their retirement plan.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working with
employee retirement administration.
- Knowledge of ASC Administration & Document Software a plus.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Qualified 401k Administrator (QKA) or similar a plus.
- Working knowledge of different
recordkeeper companies and downloads and reports.
- Organized and detail oriented. Note taking and organization very important.
- Must be an excellent multitasker and be comfortable adjusting priorities regularly.
experience working with confidential information while maintaining the highest degree of professionalism and discretion.
We offer excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan and continuing education reimbursement to further your
education in the retirement plan field. ASPPA (or other types of similar distinctions) annual dues are paid by company.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Your application and resume will be kept in strict confidence.
This ad has been viewed 1158 times.
It expires on 4/30/2019.