Sr. 401(k) Plan Administrator / Relationship Manager
LT Trust Company
in Denver CO
About LT Trust Company
LT Trust Company is a privately held, rapidly growing 401(k) recordkeeping and administration firm headquartered in Denver,
Colorado. We offer a true open architecture 401(k) platform that gives advisors and plan sponsors the ability to choose the best of breed investments from any fund family with very competitive fees. In response to an influx of new business, LT Trust
is looking to expand our team by hiring talented individuals that can provide excellent service to our clients.
- Market competitive salary
- Eight paid holidays and 25 PTO days annually
medical and dental insurance plans
- 401(k) plan with 3% Non-Elective Safe Harbor Contribution
- Business casual dress
- Convenient downtown office location accessible by company provided RTD Eco Pass (Busses and Light Rail)
fun, hard-working atmosphere
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Build strong relationships with plan sponsors and advisors while serving as their dedicated relationship manager
- Responsible for the overall client relationship experience, including building and maintaining a strong relationship with plan sponsors, advisors, and TPAs
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and problem solve recordkeeping issues
to clients by reviewing and responding to incoming e-mail volume and phone calls
- Provide training to Advisors, Plan Sponsors, and TPAs to communicate procedures relating to payroll submission, fund changes, loan and distribution processing,
compliance testing, etc.
- Advise Plan Sponsors on mandatory and discretionary plan document amendments
- Preparation of IRS Form 5500s and related schedules
- Effectively complete annual administration for defined contribution retirement
- Preparation of employer contribution calculations/ allocations and non-discrimination testing
- Quality assurance review of participant statements, client invoices, fee disclosure notices, and compliance tests
- Manage plan design
and fund changes for existing plans, including preparation of sample participant communication
- Provide assistance and website training to Advisors, Plan Sponsors, and TPAs
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and 15 years relevant experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of 401(k) / defined contribution plan recordkeeping experience
- Professional certification
required or in progress: ASPPA (QKA, QPA), CEBS or NIPA (APA) (APR).
- Demonstrated experience handling relationships with participants, advisors, Plan Sponsors, or TPAs.
- Knowledge of ERISA Regulations and the applicable Internal Revenue Code
- SunGard Relius Administration experience preferred
- Compliance testing and contribution calculation experience required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook and basic knowledge of Power Point is
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capable to relate the customer needs to other team members and leadership
How to Apply
Email a resume to Burke.Johnson@LTRetire.com
This ad has been viewed 835 times.
It expires on 4/29/2019.