Plan Account Manager II
in Cherry Hill NJ
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to manage the relationship between BCG and its clients (brokers, plan sponsors, participants, mutual fund contacts,
trustees) via phone, email and/or face-to-face. Type of plans to be managed by an employee in this position would consist of, but is not limited to, the following: 401(k), 403(b), 457(b), Profit Sharing Only, Money Purchase & Safe Harbor.
Case Load: 150-250 active plans (small-mid size plans). Managing and delegating work is a primary impact of this position. The position involves assigning and/or delegating work to supporting departments to facilitate the resolution of
The PAM position is the face of BCG to the outside world and directly impacts the level of service our company provides. This position is responsible for account management services resulting in contributions to enhanced service
delivery, plan retention and new plan and advisor acquisition with the intent to shift client and advisor perception of BCG from service provider to value-add partner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Point of call contact for brokers, plan sponsors, trustees, participants, mutual fund contacts
- BCG CMS Call Center utilization and management
Electronic In-bin (Work to Do)
- Timely, accurate and effective problem resolution for plan related issues
- Handling of special projects, tasks and requests as needed
- Annual plan reviews and proactive client call campaigns
levels of communication; follow ups and follow through to completion to both client, broker and participants
- Report to Manager of Client Relations any call of an escalated manner in which a resolution cannot be reached
- Acts as primary
point-of-contact for Clients
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables
- Reviews all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
closely with the BCG operations teams in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of account status in order to identify potential issues
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed and quality standards are met
- Aware and in
pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Manager of Client Relations
- Communicates the client's needs and represents the client's interests to the operations team
- Understanding of BCG capabilities
and service, and effectively communicates all to the client
- Other job duties as assigned
- Act as primary point of coaching for Plan Account Managers and assisting in the
training of new Plan Account Managers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3-5 years or more experience in retirement plans and a general working knowledge of
compliance testing & Form 5500 tax filing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Problem resolution skills within a short time frame
- Ability to delegate and
maintain work loads
- Ability to work within a team environment PAM/Participants Service/Plan Admin relationship
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- College degree
- Must have some experience with Defined
- Plan and/or participant service, call center and customer service background
- Spanish as a second language preferred, but not
- General Mathematical Aptitude
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- ASPPA (or other Pension Affiliated Association) credentials: QKA, QPA,
etc. preferred, but not required
How to Apply
Apply by email to: email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 852 times.
It expires on 4/28/2019.