Compliance (Defined Benefit) QA Software Tester
ftwilliam.com, Wolters Kluwer
Contract Project Description:
ftwilliam.com, a division of Wolters Kluwer,
has an immediate, full-time, contract opening for a Compliance system (Defined Benefit) QA Software Tester. This is a specialized position that will be responsible for assisting with quality control and accuracy of new features/products before they are
released. If you have qualified plan compliance knowledge, have worked with defined benefit plans, and/or have worked with ftwilliam.com software, contact us and join our team.
This position assists with design
and the testing of ftwilliam.com defined benefit valuation system’s features. The job requires knowledge of how ERISA laws and regulations and client design needs are included in defined benefit plans, DB/DC combo plans and cash balance plans. This
QA associate works as part of an agile team making sure features and enhancements are well designed, and test these features thoroughly to make sure items delivered to production are in working order.
- Fully test new features and document all tests that have been run; includes manual and automated tests
- Ensure that the software is compliant with ERISA laws and regulations
- Stay up to date with current ERISA laws
- Maintain documentation for future testing of the same and/or similar software features and enhancements
- Suggest software improvements through the course of testing
- Stay up to date with current testing
practices and methodologies
- Work with other QA staff to create testing policies and procedures so that documentation delivered to other team members is consistent
- Perform audits to ensure policies and procedures are efficient and make
recommendations for improvement
- Work with product owner and customer focus group to gather customer feedback
- ASPPA or NIPA credential
- At least 5 years of experience in the retirement
- At least 5 years of experience working with peer review in retirement services
- Experience with defined benefit plan designs and how they are administered in a retirement services firm
Other Knowledge and
- Experience with ftwilliam.com software a plus
- Detail oriented
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to perform well under
- Ability to perform well with minimal supervision
- Travel required to office(s) if located remotely
- Not expected to exceed 3-5 trips per year
How to Apply
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org; no phone calls.
This ad has been viewed 923 times.
It expires on 4/26/2019.