Sr. Defined Benefit Plan Administrator
in Indianapolis IN
Our Pension Administration Solutions group is looking for an operations team lead to ensure excellent client service
and process optimization, across a large book of clients. You will enable the growth of individual team members while elevating yourself and the overall team. Using your experience and knowledge, you will identify areas of improvement,
implement those improvements and allow for efficient growth in a fast-growing business unit. You should naturally take ownership of projects and tasks and follow through with accuracy and efficiency.
Job responsibilities include
- Ability to become an expert on proprietary and 3rd party software programs
- Benefit calculation review, including coding and testing the software related to those calculations
- Interpret pension plan
documents along with general retirement plan regulations
- Manage and lead special projects such as plan terminations, lump sum windows, and plan freezes, especially with regard to software-related components
- Identify areas of potential
improvements and enable team to successfully implement such improvements
- Develop team members to facilitate overall team and company growth
- Effective collaboration with cross-functional teams, including actuarial, programming and
non-pension business units
- Hunger for personal and team growth
- Minimum of four years of experience working with defined benefit software
- Minimum of four years of experience with
defined benefit administration
- Familiarity with ProAdmin, Crystal Reports, and SQL desired but not required
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Proficiency with Windows-based operating systems and the Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Bachelor’s degree
- ASPPA or CEBS designations preferred
How to Apply
Please sumbit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This ad has been viewed 1036 times.
It expires on 4/26/2019.