NQ Client Services Manager
in Lake Mary FL / Dallas TX
Newport Group is a leading provider of retirement plans, insurance, and consulting services. We help companies
offer their employees a more secure financial future by offering comprehensive plan solutions and consulting expertise to plan sponsors and the advisors who serve them.
Manager who will administer and maintain service and communications with Private Label Non-Qualified plan clients.
You are the right person for this role if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a business
related field or an equivalent combination of education and industry experience.
- You have 4 or more years of experience in Retirement Services. Work with non-qualified deferred compensation or 457(b) and 457(f) plans a plus.
- You have the
ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively
present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- You are a “self-starter” and have effective time management and organization skills as you will work in a fast-paced,
demanding environment often working under tight deadlines.
- You are able to apply advanced mathematical concepts utilizing Excel and accounting database software programs.
- You can travel up to 10% of the time or as
The Client Service Manager will:
- Administer and maintain; documentation and record keeping, plan statements, and communication of information to client, and assist to modify and enhance plan administration
processes within the limits of established policy.
- Provide client support and customer service on day-to-day inquiries from clients.
- Respond to client and partner requests in both oral and written communication.
- Act in a pro-active
manner with assigned clients, advisors and partners to build and retain relationships.
- Responsible for interpreting plan documents for client plan administration.
- Provide calculations and amounts to plan sponsors, communication of fund
actions and communicate and consult with clients to answer inquiries, research and resolve issues, provide legal updates, and respond to requests for specialized reports.
- Assist plan sponsor, partners and intermediaries on the utilization of
web-based applications and deliver web demonstrations for financial advisors and plan sponsors.
- Work with clients to correct and fund payroll items and handle distribution requests.
- Manage enrollment events with Plan Sponsors and necessary
internal teams including coordinating the development of enrollment materials and education.
- Participate in sales finals presentations and other client meetings.
Newport group offers for employment are conditioned upon satisfactory
completion of our employment screening process (including, but not limited to, a review of past employment and education records, background investigation, and/or credit check).
Newport Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, gender expression, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All
employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/NEW1020/JobBoard/6162c253-9d81-da08-c252-d43d2fcb8345/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=26c81f25-e229-4a5a-afa8-8c970f416ddc
This ad has been viewed 1253 times.
It expires on 4/23/2019.