Pension Plan Administrator
DeMars Pension Consulting Services, Inc.
in Overland Park KS
Pension Consulting Firm located in the Kansas City metro area is seeking a Pension Plan Administrator with experience in the
small to medium-size client marketplace. Our firm has been providing TPA services for qualified retirement plans for 40 years. Ideal candidate will be highly motivated, organized, reliable and have a minimum of 5 years experience in the
qualified plan market. An ASPPA designation would be a plus. This is a full-time, on-site position.
The Pension Plan Adminjisrator manages operational aspects of the assigned
retirement plans, including phone contact, information gathering, annual compliance and testing cycle, including preliminary analysis of 401(k) and 401(a) non-discrimination testing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of Annual Reporting including IRS Form 5500, schedules and 8955-SSA preparation
- Trust reconciliation of plan assets.
- Census analysis, eligibility calculations, vesting determination.
- Overall technical familiarity
with plan rules. Perform compliance testing, including ADP-ACP discrimination teting, top heavy testing, 402(g) and 415 testing.
- Calculation and allocation of plan contributions. Monitor plan and participant limits. Resolve plan
discrepancies and corrections.
- Ability to handle caseload of clients with daily contact. Maintain excellent client relationships and provide support to financial advisors as needed.
- Provide plan audit support as
- Experience in qualified plan market including Profit Sharing, 401(k), Cross-Tested, 403(b) and 457 plans. ESOP experience a plus
- Member of ASPPA or interested in obtaining
designation would be a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in Business Administration, Accounting or Mathmatics.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Office 365 email.
- Must be highly motivated, self-starter who can work
independently. Must be able to handle workload with minimum supervision.
- Must be analytical with superior attention to detail.
- Experience with Relius pension software beneficial, but not required.
- Experience with plans on
daily valuation platforms is necessary.
Visit our Web Site at www.demarspension.com.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send resume with cover letter and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 1197 times.
It expires on 4/21/2019.