Retirement Plan Administrator
Premier Plan Consultants
in San Diego CA
A rapidly growing TPA in the San Diego area has an immediate opening for a retirement plan administrator. We offer a true team approach where employees are encouraged
to share ideas and knowledge, be open to change and work together to create a fun and productive work environment.
- Census scrub and eligibility determination
- Compliance Testing: ADP / ACP, 410(b),
401(a)(4), 415 and Top Heavy
- Calculation of contributions
- Reconciliation of plan assets
- Annual valuation reports
- Preparation of required government filings, including Form 5500
- Ability to work as a part of a team or independently
- Excellent client service & communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Software skills:
Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe
- Knowledge of Ft Williams and/or Pension Pro software is a plus
- Defined Benefit Experience is a plus
We offer a flexible work schedule, benefits, vacation/personal time off and a fun place to work!
How to Apply
Please email resume to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 1224 times.
It expires on 4/21/2019.