DB / DC Administrator
in Burlingame CA / Telecommute
- We are looking for someone with a history of success.
- We’re looking for someone with integrity.
- We’re looking for someone with a passion for Pension Administration.
- We’re Primark Benefits, and
we’re looking for YOU!
Primark Benefits has a solid reputation for providing complete administration, compliance and consulting services for all types of employee benefit and retirement plans.
Founded in 1971, our focus is on quality customer service, innovative plan designs, and maximizing benefits for the highly compensated. We are a vibrant, growing company that partners with some of the largest wholesalers in the industry, and
we’re seeking an energetic contributor to our team. Based near the San Francisco Airport, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, a progressive environment, and the opportunity to be a part of an exciting team.
are invited to visit our website at www.PrimarkBenefits.com to obtain additional information about our company!
The DB / DC Administrator will
manage a case load of simple and complex retirement plans and move them through the entire pension administration cycle, which includes compliance testing, Form 5500 preparation, plan consulting and other activities like loans, amendments, corrections and
Primary responsibilities include:
- Administer all defined contribution and defined benefit plans;
- Communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing), with plan sponsors, financial advisors, participants, and plan
- Complete entire administration and reporting activities of annual cycle;
- Perform appropriate and required compliance tests
- Ensure asset reconciliations, valuations, record-keeping and balances are maintained accurately
- Manage audits, EPCRS and other processes as necessary; and
- Assist other staff with training and/or technical support as required and/or requested.
Qualified candidates will have:
- A minimum of 5
years of experience in the Administration of Qualified Plans including defined benefit, defined contribution, 401(k), both traditional and daily valuation plans;
- Experience with ASC software is a big plus;
- ASPPA and NIPA affiliation /
- Working knowledge of compliance and regulatory issues governing the operation and administration of qualified retirement plans as well as generally accepted practice and procedures;
- Ability to work with a
variety of recordkeeping vendors;
- Computer literacy, including fluency with Microsoft Office, specifically with Word and Excel;
- A self-driven, positive, results-oriented performer who possesses a passion for results, and a clear focus on
- Strong time management, problem solving and organizational skills in a deadline driven environment;
- A commitment to doing things right the first time;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
ability to learn quickly, with attention to detail and superior math and analytical skills, and
- Confidence to ask relevant questions and contribute with constructive suggestions.
How to Apply
Got the right stuff? If this sounds like what you're looking for, send us a cover letter (including your salary expectations) and your resume to: Resume_Submit@sbcglobal.net right away. No phone inquiries, please. Principals only.
We look forward to hearing from you!
This ad has been viewed 941 times.
It expires on 4/22/2019.