Retirement Plan Consultant
DWC - The 401K Experts
Are you proud to call yourself a pension geek but wish you could find a home at a firm that is more dynamic? If so,
DWC - The 401K Experts could be just the place for you.
DWC is at it again! We’re experiencing rapid growth and are seeking 2 more candidates who want to advance their knowledge by working alongside
expert team members at a company known for its exceptional customer service, responsiveness, and lightning-fast turnaround times.
Our ideal candidate has the following minimum qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience performing annual
- A passion for pensions and a drive to provide a client-focused experience every time;
- Solid working experience with Microsoft Excel;
- Solid working experience with Relius Administration;
- Comfort and
self-sufficiency with technology;
- ASPPA credentials or willingness to obtain them.
DWC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes salary based on experience, an incentive plan based on team production, a safe
harbor 401(k) profit sharing plan as well as health, life and long-term disability insurance. At DWC we reward excellence and prioritize a work-life balance so that when you are on the clock you are motivated to give everything you have to our
DWC encourages career development by reimbursing for the cost of ASPPA credentialing exams and providing annual continuing education budget for each consultant to cover the cost of conferences, webcasts, etc. We reimburse annual ASPPA
membership dues and strongly support industry involvement through speaking, writing and volunteering.
About DWC - The 401K Experts
DWC is an industry-leading TPA/consulting firm serving more than 3,000 clients across the
country, and we are seeking a highly-motivated individual to advance his or her career. We have built an extremely effective remote/virtual working environment that offers the flexibility to work from any location with a reliable internet
connection. In return, we expect the highest standards of professionalism, integrity and quality from our team members.
We're looking for someone who:
- Is independent, self-motivated, and disciplined enough to
provide exceptional service and timely deliverables to an assigned group of clients without anyone looking over your shoulder
- Is a team player who can collaborate with clients, advisors, and team members on a daily basis
- Is a strong
communicator (both written and verbal) who can clearly, confidently, and professionally convey complex subject matter in an approachable way
- Pays attention to the details but can also think broadly enough to come up with out-of-the-box
- Prefers to be evaluated based on the quality of your work rather than the number of hours you work
- Believes in being a partner to your clients rather than just another vendor
- Goes the extra mile without being
- Considers professionalism and integrity to be as important as technical knowledge
How to Apply
If this sounds like the gig for you, we would like to hear from you. Send us an email at email@example.com and include the following:
- Resume in Word or PDF format
with the file name format of 'Last Name, First Name – Resume';
- Salary requirements as either a specific amount or a range;
- Three professional references; and
- Cover letter or email explaining why you think you are a
That email will be your first impression, so before you click send, ask yourself if it shows attention to detail and strong communication skills.
This ad has been viewed 1892 times.
It expires on 4/20/2019.