Defined Benefit Plan Administrator
in Tempe AZ / Telecommute
Sunwest Pensions is a retirement plan administration firm providing day-to-day administration, consulting,
recordkeeping, and compliance testing for 401(k) and Defined Benefit plans. We are located in Tempe, Arizona.
We are seeking an experienced Defined Benefit Administrator, who will receive immediate responsibilities upon employment. Applicants
must have the ability to work independently, manage client relationships and workflow deadlines. We work in a team-oriented environment striving for an optimal client experience.
The ideal candidates will
- At least 3 years of experience in the industry, specifically with defined benefit plans
- Experience with Defined Benefit and Cash Balance plans, including non-discrimination testing
- Experience with Defined
Contribution plans is preferred but not required
- Experience with ASC software is preferred but not required
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of actuarial valuations and
- Preparation of illustrations for potential clients
- Assistance with initial and ongoing plan design
- Preparation of non-discrimination tests
- Preparation of timely responses to client requests
client communications, benefit calculations and IRS/PBGC Forms and filings
- Calculate/Review Participant Benefit Distributions
- Training and guidance to other staff
- Review plan document preparation
encourages career development by covering the cost of continuing education. We provide an annual continuing education budget for each member to cover the cost of conferences, webcasts, etc. We also cover all membership dues.
Pensions’ salary and benefits are competitive and we offer a complete benefits package including paid time off, medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, disability insurance and a generous 401(k) plan.
If you want to learn,
advance, and work in a business casual atmosphere do not miss this opportunity to join a respected organization that provides an upbeat and friendly environment where your hard work and efforts are appreciated and will be rewarded.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 1375 times.
It expires on 4/20/2019.