Fi401k Advisors, LLC
in Greenwood Village CO
The primary role of a CRM Associate is to serve as a liaison between the Company, our Clients and any third-party Service Providers. Additionally, CRM
Associates are responsible for various administrative responsibilities related to new Client on-boarding and routine quarterly reporting as well as invoice tracking and account collections / reconciliations.
- Coordinate new client on-boarding and performing client/sales administration tasks.
- Manage all aspects of the customer service experience, in direct contact with Clients’ personnel.
- Support sales
teams’ interactions with third-party financial advisors and other distribution partners.
- Manage & Intermediate all Client interactions with third-party Plan Service Providers (PSP).
- Develop & implement internal processes and
procedures to improve operational efficiency.
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
- Review, Process & File new Client paperwork
- Confirm implementation with
third-party Plan Service Providers
- Conduct “Welcome Call” with new Client(s) and Advisor(s) (as applicable)
- Provide website training & support
Client Service & Engagement:
& Deliver Investment Governance Documents
- Actively engage with Clients re: Quarterly Investment Reporting
- Coordinate issue resolution with third-party Plan Service Providers
- Conduct periodic Client satisfaction
- Maintain Client files – online & hard copy
- Confirm Plan conversions and asset transfers with third-party Plan Service Providers
- Confirm fee calculations and
payment processing by third-party Plan Service Providers
- Manage Accounts Receivable & delinquent payments with outside book-keeper
Sales Support & Administration:
- Prepare PSP forms for all new
- Review & Confirm all new Client Agreements
- Establish & Maintain Client Accounts in Salesforce.com
- Maintain Client Roster & Sychronize with Salesfore.com records
- Minimum 2 years experience with 401(k) Plans.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills.
- Proficient with all MS Office applications.
- Experienced with Saleforce.com.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their resume to email@example.com for consideration.
This ad has been viewed 1449 times.
It expires on 4/15/2019.