BlueStar Retirement Services
in Ponte Vedra Beach FL / Telecommute
BlueStar has an immediate opening for a Conversion Specialist in our New Business department. Our Conversion Specialists work with plan
sponsors, advisors, and partners to create a WOW! experience for every new client that joins BlueStar, and to ensure a smooth transition into regular plan processing and administration.
Key areas of responsibility
- Serve as key point of
contact for clients and advisors during plan establishment.
- Develop strong industry knowledge to ensure that new plans established and amendments / restatements comply with IRS / DOL rules and regulations.
- Develop a solid understanding of
company policies, practices, and service standards to ensure that appropriate expectations are set during the onboarding process.
- Develop new technical skills and expand knowledge of our systems and recordkeeping software to find better ways to
service our clients and adapt to system changes and upgrades.
- Review any existing plan documents and prepare all required plan documents and notices.
- Coordinate with advisors to ensure proper establishment of investment menu for each
- Coordinate payroll process with sponsor and validate payroll file format.
- Coordinate enrollment meeting and plan kickoff with sponsor.
- Ensure successful transition of prior plan assets based on the established conversion
strategy for each plan
- Reconcile final accounting to ensure that all required data has been received for posting
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate
- Commitment to making the client's experience as easy as
- Ability and desire to get the details right
- Belief that technology can help us work better, faster, and smarter
- Ability and desire to think outside the box for new, creative solutions
- Willingness to work within
existing procedures to ensure accurate controls
- Willingness to adapt and continuously change to meet new situations and to enhance our service offering
- Commitment to life-long learning
- Extensive due diligence and protected benefit
- Ability to meet deadlines; strong sense of urgency
- Team Player
We are located in beautiful Ponte Vedra Beach, FL. We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package and enjoy a casual work environment. We
provide support for continuing education and encourage our employees to obtain additional skills and designations. Come join our team!
Visit our web site: www.BlueStarRetirementServices.com
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should email their resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Candidates should also indicate whether they are interested in a remote position or if they are
willing to relocate.
No headhunters please.
This ad has been viewed 1372 times.
It expires on 4/15/2019.