Product Support Consultant
ftwilliam.com part of Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory
in Madison WI / Telecommute
Provides support to external clients and internal teams on complex technical,
regulatory, and product specific issues. ftwilliam.com offers software solutions that service all types of retirement and health plans, including defined contribution, defined benefit and welfare benefit plans. This Product Support Consultant provides
remote technical, regulatory, and application support to customers primarily by phone and email, sometimes via remote system access. Demonstrates technical knowledge of product specialties and products, as well as governing regulations. Understands issues
presented by clients and how they are related to products. Resolves unique or complex inquiries using technical, regulatory, and product knowledge.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
ftwilliam.com provides software for
retirement plan service providers (primarily TPAs--third party administrators). The Product Support Consultant must be able to see technical and regulatory changes through the eyes of the customer and provide practical product specific
This Product Support Consultant position requires ERISA regulatory, technical, and product knowledge. This consultant focuses on assisting customers with technical product support queries on ftwilliam.com documents, forms and
compliance products. The Product Support Consultant works closely with ftwilliam.com's product owners to assist with new product enhancements. The Product Support Consultant may also serve as one of FTW’s product owners. As
such, the Product Support Consultant will work with associates on the IT/Development, Legal/Documents, Product Support, Sales, and Training teams.
This position requires that the individual:
- Assist customers with technical questions as
they relate specifically to the products via phone and email
- Assist customers with product software questions via phone and email
- Assist the Senior Product Support Manager in ensuring the support needs of customers are being
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education: Four year College Degree or 5 years of industry
- Plan administration/past third-party administrative (TPA) experience required
- Experience with ftwilliam.com products as a power user is strongly preferred, but not required
and technical knowledge of qualified retirement plans required
- Experience with other plans preferred but not required, including:
- nonqualified plans (409a, 457(b), 457(f))
- non-ERISA plans (governmental, 403(b) and
- Willingness to learn about welfare benefit plans (wrap, POP, HRA, section 125 and section 132 plans)
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- ASPPA or NIPA credentials
- Ability to communicate technical concepts
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with business managers, support staff, and other document team members
- Ability to perform work
independently with minimal supervision and to exercise sound, independent judgment and discretion
- Ability to fulfill designated responsibilities
- Proficiency in MS Office products such as Excel, Word, Outlook and other typical business
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Travel may be required to office (when located remotely) and industry
conferences/seminars.Frequency to be determined, based on need
- Adequate and appropriate home office environment
- Normal office environment
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls.
This ad has been viewed 497 times.
It expires on 4/12/2019.