Unified Trust Company
in Lexington KY
The Internal Sales Consultant will participate in the Retirement Plan Consulting Group as
part of the Business Development Team. They will be responsible for partnering with an External Institutional Retirement Consultant in managing sales and prospecting efforts, educating and supporting Advisor Partners and prospects, and taking care of
the operational details of a sales producing team. This position will be salary plus quarterly incentive. Incentive eligibility after six months of satisfactory or better performance.
- Build and maintain relationships with Advisor Partners and prospective Advisor Partners in order to develop new business opportunities and meet or exceed territory goals.
- Manage “front end” of
sales process for assigned territory. Directly market the company to producing Advisor Partner prospects. Arrange quality appointments for Institutional Retirement Consultants when necessary.
- Learn and communicate Unified Trust products and
services and be able to effectively educate a prospective advisor on the competitive advantages of our firm in the ERISA space.
- Run proposals and provide competitive analysis / market perspective to Institutional Retirement Consultant and/or
Advisor Partner or Prospect for new client opportunities.
- Manage sales pipeline and internal CRM database. Keep sales activity measures current for accurate territory and line of business reporting.
- Work with post-sale service
teams to help onboard new business and/or interface on relationship issues with producing advisor partners.
- Manage marketing materials (provide marketing materials and sales support, as requested). Suggest and help implement improvements. Help with
prospecting efforts and marketing activities.
- In conjunction with the Client Consulting team, provide service support for Advisor Partners by consulting on fiduciary, investment, and operations issues relating to our qualified plan
- Obtain CPFA or AIF designation in first 90 days.
- Participate in process improvement and quality improvement efforts.
Level of Education
- Bachelor’s Degree
Professional Licenses / Certifications
- Industry Designations from Fi360, NAPA, ASPPA or other are a plus or willingness to obtain.
Level of Experience
- At least
3 years of sales or related work experience, preferably within retirement plan or financial services industry.
How to Apply
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unified Trust Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This ad has been viewed 496 times.
It expires on 4/6/2019.