Relationship Manager - Retirement Plan Services
Trust Point Inc.
in Minneapolis MN
The Relationship Manager is primarily responsible for
developing and maintaining strong client relationships by providing timely, accurate and responsive administrative services to retirement plans ranging from simple to complex in nature. Additionally, the Relationship Manager is responsible for the
retention and expansion of existing accounts and the supports the team in development of new business along with the promotion of our services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain a high level of client satisfaction by responding to clients in a professional and timely manner concerning issues or questions including inquiries on Plan Design Compliance, the Plan Administrators
website, Tax Reporting, Audits, Investment Options, Plan and Contract Terminations and all related SEC and DOL guidelines.
Relationship Quality Control
- Provide necessary compliance and risk management oversight
by maintaining appropriate ERISA and other regulatory knowledge and skills to ensure all relationships are administered in accordance with sound fiduciary principles and in compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations and company policies and
- Regularly participate in continuing education through seminars, conferences, and related training (both RPS and investment specific and general RPS industry knowledge) to promote skill growth and development while maintaining relevant
- Promote client retention and identify opportunities to build existing relationships through timely service quality.
- Assist with the introduction of new products and
- Participate in industry networking opportunities, e.g. business forums and professional associations and in community activities, e.g. social and charitable organizations in order to enhance the position of Trust
- Deliver quality, timely, and accurate educational information to plan participants and plan sponsors.
- Participate in or
coordinate the design, implementation and training necessary for the successful completion of projects related to the retirement plan industry and changing industry trends and best practices; and other projects as requested. Specific responsibilities
unique to an officer are identified separately
- Bachelors Degree in business related field
- 3 - 5 years of 401k / defined contribution administration
- Certification as a CRSP or CEBS is
- Strong customer contact skills, along with excellent interpersonal, verbal, & written communication skills.
- Team orientation with the ability to act as a resource for development of the team's effectiveness.
attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics.
- Managing multiple tasks and projects.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Established problem solving skills, with
How to Apply
Please apply online by using this link.
This ad has been viewed 591 times.
It expires on 4/5/2019.