Benefits Analyst, Growth Strategies and Solutions
Board Pensions - Presbyterian Church
in Philadelphia PA
The Benefits Analyst, Growth Strategies and Solutions reports to the Vice President, Growth Strategies and Solutions
and supports the initiatives of the Benefits team as its expands the number of church-affiliated employers and members enrolled in the Benefits Plan of The Board of Pensions of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Supporting the Vice President, Growth
Strategies and Solutions, this individual provides sales support at the segment and individual employer level. This includes researching prospective PC(USA)-affiliated organizations and centers of influence/associations, identifying decision makers and
influencers of those organizations, and prioritizing growth opportunities. Additionally, this individual coordinates meetings with prospective clients and assists in developing employer/segment presentation materials and producing proposal and pricing for
employers requesting bids. This individual will utilize the Board's customer relationship management database, ensuring all information is current and accurate, and managing related queries and reports. The Benefits Analyst also works closely with the
Board's Plan Operations team to facilitate a smooth on-boarding experience for new clients.
The Ideal Candidate Possesses
- a bachelor's degree;
- 5-7 years of experience in benefits brokerage, consulting, and
- strong relationship management skills with internal and external clients;
- proven ability to develop collaborative approaches; and
- a professional, customer-centric approach.
The Ideal Candidate
Strongly Desires To Serve the PC(USA) with
- the ability to take initiative, set priorities, work independently and complete multiple projects within established deadlines;
- the ability to be flexible, creative, and work
effectively with diverse groups at all levels and as part of a highly motivated team;
- a problem solving, solution driven, and member satisfaction focus;
- exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- the ability
to design and deliver effective presentations to individuals or groups, based on a clear understanding of the characteristics and needs of the audience;
- an interest in developing a thorough understanding of the Benefits Plan of the Presbyterian
Church (U.S.A.), Church polity, and the nature and expectations of our membership; and
- a desire to serve the members of the Benefits Plan of the PC(USA).
The Ideal Candidate Would Receive
- medical, other
health and welfare, and retirement benefits, including a defined benefit pension plan and a 403(b) retirement savings plan, along with
- a minimum of 22 days' personal leave, paid sick time, and paid holidays
- generous tuition
- health and well-being resources;
- satisfaction gained from working for a service-oriented employer; and
- volunteer and other service opportunities in the community at large.
The Board of
Pensions of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, traces its roots to 1717, when Presbyterians established the Fund for Pious Uses to financially assist ministers and their families. It is a not-for-profit
corporation under the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and one of six national agencies of the General Assembly, the governing body for the PC(USA), which is the largest Presbyterian denomination in the United States. The agency administers the
church Benefits Plan and Assistance Program, provides educational opportunities, and manages investments of approximately $10 billion. The Board's 185 employees view themselves as part of the ministry of serving others who serve the Church. Every
employee is focused on our members, PC(USA) church employers, and other PC(USA)-affiliated organizations that we serve.
View our We Serve video and see and hear from prospective
colleagues at the Board of Pensions.
How to Apply
If you believe you have the professional and personal credentials to join us as a colleague and would like to support the Board of Pensions as we serve more, serve better, and serve the Church, please use this link to apply.
This ad has been viewed 440 times.
It expires on 4/5/2019.