Technical Answer Group (TAG) Editor - Contractor
TAG, Wolters Kluwer
Start date of this project: Immediate
Project: Full Time, Contractor
As Editor for TAG (Technical Answer
Group) you will provide answers to technical compliance questions submitted by customers regarding qualified retirement, pension and benefit plans using TAG’s e-mail system. This position will focus on incoming questions for both Defined Contribution
(DC) and Defined Benefit (DB) plans. You will research and craft responses to these questions, using TAG’s extensive database of historical questions and answers, source materials, and internet research tools, and also review the questions for
possible inclusion in the published FAQ database. You will participate in the maintenance and management of the FAQ database as well as share in the responsibility for monitoring inbound questions and ensure that responses are prompt and
- Respond to incoming questions from TAG customers via email within one business day.
- Collaborate with other TAG editors as appropriate on responses to customer questions.
regulations and other developments at the IRS, PBGC, and DOL related to retirement plans.
- As assigned, review FAQ database periodically to identify questions that need to be updated and
- Participate on special projects and in new product
development, as needed.
- Make efforts to understand market and customer workflows, applying this understanding to enhance TAG’s online database and service.
- Help with monitoring the TAG board when product associate is
- Review and proofread the work of others.
- At least 7 years’ of experience working
with IRS qualified Retirement, Pension & Benefit plans, with an emphasis on both defined benefit and defined contribution plans. Ideal candidate has practical experience and expansive regulatory and technical knowledge of all aspects of both DB
and DC administration, including cash balance plans.
- Prior experience advising plan sponsors on ERISA compliance issues.
- Plan administration or past third-party administrative (TPA) experience is beneficial.
- Knowledge of 403(b)
plans, nonqualified plans (409a, 457(b), 457(f)), ESOPs, non-ERISA plans (governmental, 403(b) and church plans), prevailing wage or Davis Bacon a plus.
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- ASPPA and/or NIPA
credentials required: ERPA, CPC, or CPA
- Proficiency in MS Office products such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and other typical business software applications
- Experience with Lotus Notes a plus.
- Strong analytical, oral and
written communication skills with an emphasis on punctuation and grammar.
- In-depth knowledge of regulations, legislation and case law affecting retirement plan administration in order to provide practical information to customers.
to perform work independently with minimal supervision and to exercise sound, independent judgment and discretion.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Commitment to customer focus and satisfaction.
- Ability to communicate technical
concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Possible travel to industry conferences/seminars.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email resume to Janeen Kopale at email@example.com. No phone calls please.
This ad has been viewed 879 times.
It expires on 4/2/2019.