Wisconsin Electrical Employees Benefit Funds
in Madison WI
The Wisconsin Electrical Employees Health and Welfare Fund Office, LLC, d/b/a Wisconsin Electrical Employees Benefit Funds ("WEEBF") is seeking an Administrative Manager.
WEEBF is located in Madison, Wisconsin, and is wholly owned
by the Wisconsin Electrical Employees Health and Welfare Fund (the "Health & Welfare Fund"), a self-funded Taft-Hartley multiemployer health and welfare plan. WEEBF administers the Health & Welfare Fund and two multiemployer
profit sharing retirement plans established by NECA-Wisconsin Chapter and various Wisconsin IBEW Local Unions. Boards of Trustees comprised of employer and IBEW union representatives sponsor the Health & Welfare Fund and the retirement
There are 4,150 active participants and 625 retirees participating in the Health & Welfare Fund. There are a total of 3,336 active participants and 376 retirees participating in the profit sharing plans. WEEBF also serves as
the collection agent for a number of different NECA/IBEW entities. In addition to collecting and allocating employer contributions among these entities, WEEBF oversees the reciprocity arrangements into which they enter.
The Administrative Manager directs the daily operations of the benefit plans and manages all aspects of the funds' administrative functions. In doing so, the Administrative Manager interacts with various parties related
to the benefit plans, including the Boards of Trustees, participants, plan advisors and vendors.
The Administrative Manager is responsible for managing the WEEBF staff, which consists of nine
The Administrative Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of the Health & Welfare Fund's administrative functions, including:
participant eligibility and maintaining eligibility records
- Claims processing and administration
- Establishing and maintaining claims records, including a log of denied claim appeals
- Maintaining individual participant accounts
(dollar banks, HRAs and supplemental unemployment benefit accounts)
- Notifying the Health & Welfare Fund legal counsel of potential subrogation claims
- Coordinating and communicating with service providers (recordkeeping software (ISSI),
PPO, auditor, consultant, legal counsel)
- Funding and Finances
- Billing employers
- Processing contributions
- Coordinating collection of late contributions
- Arranging for payment of
- Coordinating and attending all Board of Trustee meetings
- Developing agendas for meetings
- Working with Trustees and advisors to coordinate and prepare meeting
- Reporting on claims activity or other administrative matters to the Board of Trustees
- Establishing and maintaining procedures for, and complying with, applicable laws, including
ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA and the Affordable Care Act
- Distributing summary plan descriptions and other communications
- Assisting advisors with reports (e.g., annual audit, Form 5500)
Manager also has the following responsibilities for the retirement plans:
- Assisting third-party recordkeepers in fulfilling their obligations
- Coordinating with the profit sharing plans' vendors
- Arranging Board of Trustees
Required qualifications and skills include:
- Bachelor's degree, or relevant combination of education and experience
- Administrative experience
- Supervisory or management
- Knowledge of multiemployer employee benefit plans and related laws and regulations
Preferred qualifications and skills include:
- Experience in Taft-Hartley or collective bargaining environment
- Demonstrated leadership, judgment, interpersonal, managerial and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to interpret operational, auditing and financial information, contracts and plan
Pension and health benefits are available for the position. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. The successful candidate will be expected to relocate to the Madison, Wisconsin area.
How to Apply
To apply, send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com. Please include "Resume" in the subject line or with your application.
You may also send your resume
Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c.
P.O. Box 2965
Milwaukee, WI 53201-2965.
This ad has been viewed 576 times.
It expires on 4/2/2019.