Defined Contributions Valuations Specialist
in Roseville CA
Major Responsibilities Include but are not limited to the following:
- Review and interpret plan documents and amendments.
- Employee eligibility
determination in accordance with plan documents
- Identify key employees and highly compensated employees
- Calculate projected and actual plan contributions
- Employer matching contributions, including safe-harbor match and
- Profit sharing contributions utilizing pro rata, integrated and new comparability allocation methods
- Self-employed and Partnership contributions
- Perform projected and actual nondiscrimination testing
- Coverage test under IRC § 410(b) and general nondiscrimination test under IRC § 401(a)(4)
- ADP and ACP tests under IRC §§ 401(k) and (m)
- Compensation ratio test under IRC §414(s)
- Top heavy
determination under IRC §416
- Allocations of plan forfeitures and investment earnings
- Monitor contribution and compensation limits under IRC §§ 401(a)(17), 402(g) and 415
- Collaborate with Administrative Consultants to
provide proactive client service
- Address client issues/concerns and provide creative solutions
- Expand professional knowledge through formal training and self-study
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Ascensus is a place to have a career, not just a job. As the largest US independent retirement and college savings services provider, we put our focus on people. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed
to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity. When you join our team, you get to go to work every day knowing that you help over 6 million Americans save for retirement and college.
Ascensus is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, citizenship, sex, marital or veteran status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Ascensus also
takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified women, minorities, and covered veterans. Ascensus also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities
Act and applicable state laws.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://www.applytracking.com/track.aspx/wjWde
This ad has been viewed 510 times.
It expires on 4/1/2019.