Retirement Plan Consultant and Compliance Analyst
Alliance Benefit Group Of Houston, Inc.
in Houston TX
Alliance Benefit Group of Houston, Inc. (ABG) is one of the fastest growing pension administration and recordkeeping firms in Texas. We provide services to all types of qualified retirement plans, with particular emphasis on 401(k) plans.
seeking a professional, energetic and experienced retirement plan consultant with a minimum of 5 years in the retirement plan industry.
The position will require the following:
- Ability to complete, prepare and or review annual valuations/
compliance testing/ interpret plan documents and IRS Forms,
- Proficient knowledge of ERISA, DOL and IRS regulations and IRS EPCRS program,
- Effective time management, organization and computer skills,
- Excellent written and oral
- Great attitude a must,
- BA/BS degree required or equivalent work experience within the retirement plan industry,
- Existing ERPA, QKA or APA designation Preferred.
We offer a flexible and small-office
work environment energized by a great team, remote work schedules, competitive compensation, benefits, and an opportunity to grow. ABG is an equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
This position is located in Houston Texas and
with remote work opportunities.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates, please email your resume to: Acoker@abghouston.com
This ad has been viewed 708 times.
It expires on 3/29/2019.