Sr. Legal Editor - Employee Benefits
in Arlington VA
Performs complex legal analysis and legal writing for employee benefits publications; helps the managing
editor to determine and coordinate scope of coverage and review and copy edit work of less experienced legal editors.
- Demonstrated mastery of legal research, analysis, and writing in federal and state
regulatory, legislative, and judicial processes.
- Demonstrated proficiency in independently carrying out assigned research and writing projects within deadlines under general supervision.
- Demonstrated proficiency with online publishing
system, including the ability to optimize documents (tagging and linking) for electronic platforms.
- Ability to use BBNA publishing tools and other technology effectively with BBNA training.
- Superior editing and organizational
- Proven ability to interact effectively with colleagues, sources, and others.
Juris Doctor. Relevant coursework and/or experience preferred.
A minimum of
4 years’ experience in some combination of legal writing and/or legal practice.
- Candidates may be required to pass a test for this position.
How to Apply
Bloomberg BNA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Bloomberg BNA has adopted an Affirmative Action
Program to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information,
disabled veteran, veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era, or any other classification protected by law.
This ad has been viewed 797 times.
It expires on 3/29/2019.