Pension Enrolled Actuary
Consulting Actuaries Incorporated
in Fairfield NJ / Telecommute
PENSION ENROLLED ACTUARY
Consulting Actuaries Incorporated established in 1970 is a well-established Pension Consulting Firm in Fairfield, New Jersey with 40 employees and 3 enrolled actuaries on staff.
We are looking for a
pension Enrolled Actuary with 5 or more years of experience designing and administering small defined benefit plans including cash balance plans (under 100 participants.) combined with Profit Sharing and 401k Plans. Must have already passed required exams
and have an Enrolled Actuary designation.
Essential Duties and Primary Responsibilities:
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize, manage tasks in connection with business operations, including related ERISA compliance
- Complete IRS Form 5500 Schedule SB, along with appropriate attachments and deliver it in an appropriate timeframe to the client.
- Provide effective and timely verbal and written communications in a clear and concise
- Responsible for reviewing actuarial valuation reports, participant statements, distribution calculations and preparing Annual Funding Notice and AFTAP.
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential
data and ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information.
- Provide consulting and technical assistance to plan sponsors, financial advisors, CPA’s and any other tax and legal
- Ability to research and analyze regulations under ERISA, IRC, PBGC, DOL, and any other applicable regulations.
- Assist actuarial staff by being involved in complex and escalated client consulting issues.
flex-time, a generous benefits package, pleasant working environment and opportunities for advancement. Remote work arrangements will be considered with periodic required travel to office.
Consulting Actuaries Incorporated provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
How to Apply
If you have an interest in discussing this opportunity please email resume to Tony@askcai.com
This ad has been viewed 691 times.
It expires on 3/29/2019.