401(k) Compliance Administrator
in San Diego CA
Serve as a resource to plan consultants for matters related to ERISA compliance and Plan corrections. Assists Compliance
Department with correction and drafting of SCP, VCP forms, as well as calculation of late interest and missed deferral opportunities. Some client communication. Separately includes assisting the Marketing/New Client Department with intake of
Takeovers, New Client and implementation.
Job Functions, Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide effective verbal and written communications in a clear, concise and informative manner.
- Collaborate with
assigned plan consultants to meet defined business objectives, firm goals and client obligations
- Assist plan consultants in meeting all IRS and Department of Labor deadlines applicable to qualified retirement plans
- Maintain knowledge of
present legislation and proposed legislative changes with regard to ERISA law through self study and company-sponsored training sessions
- Complete filing tasks and other organizational assignments as assigned
- Assist with government filings
for Plan corrections -- VCP, SCP, etc.
- Assist with review of takeover data for implementation of new clients
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized
access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be
visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned
Experience, Skills, Knowledge Requirements
- ERISA experience
in the retirement industry
- Experience in financial institution or business environment desirable
- Strong Word and Outlook skills
- Strong Excel skills with an emphasizes on Excel Formulas
- Strong written and oral communication
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work with assigned consultant (s) in order to prioritize assignments, manage tasks and meet deadlines in connection with business operations,
including related ERISA compliance matters
- Ability to organize and manage multiple simultaneous tasks and prioritize competing priorities
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Ascensus is a place to have a
career, not just a job. As the largest US independent retirement and college savings services provider, we put our focus on people. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and
welcomes diversity. When you join our team, you get to go to work every day knowing that you help over 6 million Americans save for retirement and college.
Ascensus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, citizenship, sex, marital or veteran status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Ascensus also takes affirmative action to employ, and advance
in employment, qualified women, minorities, and covered veterans. Ascensus also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state laws
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://www.applytracking.com/track.aspx/wfBjs
This ad has been viewed 681 times.
It expires on 3/27/2019.