Retirement Plan Administrator (F/T)
Tycor Benefit Administrators, Inc.
in Berwyn PA
- Are you a self-motivated individual focused on delivering high quality retirement plan
administration services to retirement plan sponsors and investment advisors?
- Does the opportunity to interact with plan sponsors and plan participants energize you?
- Do you start each day with a smile and can-do attitude?
- Do you like
to take on new challenges and embrace problem solving?
- Are you comfortable with the lingo/regulatory environment of the retirement plan third party administration field?
If you answered yes to these questions, consider joining our
fast-paced team! Tycor is located in Berwyn, PA and provides client-centered solutions in the areas of group insurance, retirement plan administration and investment management. The core values that guide our firm are Partnership – Integrity –
Excellence. We assist privately held employers design, implement and administer their employee benefit programs.
Tycor Benefit Administrators, Inc. is looking to add a full-time Retirement Plan Administrator to our team. Under limited direction who
reports to the VP of TPA Services, the Retirement Plan Administrator owns all functions related to company-sponsored retirement plans including defined benefit pension plans, 401(k) plans, and profit-sharing plans.
Principal activities include
project management of all activities within retirement plan administration and recordkeeping activities, including regulatory compliance, benefit calculations and communications with Plan Sponsors, Advisors and Participants.
- Daily and ongoing communication with plan sponsor and advisors.
- Collection of annual census data and subsequent processing to produce appropriate client output, testing and contributions.
- Coordinating the preparation and
delivery of annual actuarial valuations of defined benefit and cash balance plans.
- Preparation, as needed, of allocations for defined contribution and defined benefit plans.
- Perform nondiscrimination and top-heavy
- Calculation of retirement benefits and optional forms for benefit distribution packages and required minimum distributions.
- Process and reconcile loans.
- Preparation of signature-ready form 5500 and appropriate schedules for
both DB and DC Plans.
- Formulation of new plan design to meet client objectives.
- Calculate contributions and income for unincorporated businesses.
- Trust Accounting/Asset Reconciliation.
- Update participant
- Review and process QDROs.
- Complete quality control review process of output prior to client delivery.
- Meet deadlines, both internal and regulatory, in the delivery of service standards and update internal Salesforce
- Assist other staff as needed.
- Establish and Maintain Plan Document including amendments, restatements, notices, SPD, SMM, etc.
- Minimum of a BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting or
- Minimum of 5 years working in the retirement plan administration field
- ASPPA – QPA or CPC designation
Our ideal candidate has:
- A working knowledge and proficiency of ERISA, IRS, DOL and PBGC laws and
- Familiarity with cash balance and traditional defined benefit plans, defined contribution plans comparability allocations, DB-DC Combo plans
- Experience with Relius administrative software
- Critical thinking skills
and attention to detail
- Excellent oral & written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Discretion in dealing with sensitive client information
- A pleasant demeanor
in interacting with coworkers, clients and advisors
- An ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Office programs
Committed to a team environment, our unique bonus
program shares a percentage of net profits equally amongst our staff. All team members have the opportunity to impact their financial future through this program as we all work towards the common goals of exceptional client service and firm
Health insurance benefits are available to all full-time employees including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their resume via email to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Be sure to include your salary requirements!
You may also visit this link to
This ad has been viewed 727 times.
It expires on 3/26/2019.