Senior Pension Administrator
Yang's Pension Consulting
in Fullerton CA
Mandarin speaking is required.
Yang's Pension Consulting is in search of a Senior Pension Administrator to manage DB, DC and Combo plans. Both DB and DC experience is required. We are a TPA firm in Fullerton, CA specializing
in small business plans (under 100 participants).
Candidates must have a positive and enthusiastic attitude with a mindset that enjoys working in a detailed environment. Candidates should also possess strong problem solving and organizational
skills. Candidates should place a high value on quality of work. Mandarin speaking is REQUIRED.
- review client employee census data
- perform annual compliance
- prepare calculations and valuations for clients (ASC)
- review and prepare form 5500 and Schedule SB (ftwilliam)
- review and recommend plan document changes to accommodate clients needs or company
- proactively anticipate plan changes
- assist trust accountants and data collections
- identify gaps and facilitate training within the team.
- 5+ years of experience as a Pension Administrator with extensive client management experience
- Mandarin speaking
- Extensive knowledge of ERISA
- Has or is working towards a QKA and/or QPA (or equivalent)
- DB &
DC experience required
- Strong attention to detail
- Team oriented attitude with a willingness to help others achieve and grow
- Computer proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
In addition to competitive pay,
Yang's Pension Consulting also offers:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan with Employer participation
- Paid Time Off
How to Apply
If you are interested, please email your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This ad has been viewed 735 times.
It expires on 3/26/2019.