Recordkeeping Team Manager - OmniPlus
in Atlanta GA / Dallas TX / FL / IL
Aon Is Looking For A Recordkeeping Team Manager- OmniPlus
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering
innovative and effective solutions as part of our Executive Benefits business group within Health and Benefits in Atlanta, GA or other U.S.-based Aon office locations. As a Recordkeeping Team Manager for OmniPus, you will report directly to the
Director of Recordkeeping.
Your Impact As A Recordkeeping Team Manager
The Recordkeeping Team Manager is responsible for timely and accurate delivery of client deliverables for the Deferred Compensation Plan line of
business within Executive Benefits.
- Management of Recordkeeping Service Team members
- Resolution of Recordkeeping Issues according to best practices and the custom needs of individual
- Coordinate assignment of plans
- Facilitate feedback from Recordkeeping on key issues and system development
- Best practices and documentation of recordkeeping processes
- Training of new Recordkeepers
- Responsible for Senior Recordkeeping functions on a group of plans. Responsibilities for this portion of role include:
- Provide applicable client reports and statements to the Client Services team
- Peer review and
quality control appropriate recordkeeping tasks and processes.
- Updates plan setup as needed for plan and/or investment changes
- Maintain specific client assignments from an operational perspective as needed.
- Support other internal
projects and activities on an as-needed basis.
- Coordinate with Client Service Team on all aspects of plan processing/reporting
- Coordinate with Product Support Team re: payroll and price automation, reporting, changes in Plan
- Audit all processing of Junior Recordkeeper and approve release of reports to Client Service Team
- Process transactions for complicated plan and direct processing of complicated transactions
- Generate and review quarterly
- Manage enrollment process
- Training for new recordkeeping team members
- Work with Implementation of new plans
- Conversion out of plans
You Bring Knowledge and
- 2+ years broader plan supervision
- Ability to creatively problem solve
- Ability to communicate complex information effectively in person and in
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, to react rapidly and concisely to changing priorities
- 5+ years transactional experience in OMNI Plus
- Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or equivalent years of industry experience.
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients
gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own
their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global
professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies.
Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint
verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
How to Apply
Please apply on our career site for immediate consideration:
This ad has been viewed 789 times.
It expires on 3/26/2019.