Summit Financial Corporation
in Burlington MA
We currently have an opportunity for an Account Manager – Retirement Plan Services in our Burlington, MA office. The selected candidate will be responsible for servicing retirement plans including ensuring IRS and ERISA
compliance, preparation and delivery of all required government reporting, periodic plan reporting to Plan Sponsors as well as plan participants, conducting plan reviews with the trustees/plan sponsors, building and maintaining positive client
relationships in accordance with the practices, policies and procedures of the Company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Build and foster relationships with
- Effectively communicate in a professional manner with clients, participants, auditors, vendors and other professionals.
- Research and answer questions regarding business transactions that could impact Plan setup and compliance (i.e.
controlled groups, mergers, acquisitions, etc.)
- Manage assigned own case load with minimal supervision, including:
- Plan design and Document review
- Data collection and analysis
- Completion of all compliance testing (i.e.
top heavy, 410(b), 402(g), ADP/ACP, 401(a)(4), 415)
- Calculation of Employer contributions (i.e. match, profit sharing, new comparability)
- Reconciliation of plan assets.
- Preparation of Form 5500 and other filing
- Assist clients with Plan audits.
- Support clients with day to day plan transactions (i.e. loans, distributions, QDRO’s, contribution submissions, vesting calculations, corrections).
- Prepare and provide to clients
any notices or employee communication.
- Annual or periodic due diligence reporting and review with clients.
- Frequent client visitation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Five years of relevant work experience.
- ASPPA CPC credentials QKA, QPA or similar professional designation.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and adhere to deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, well
organized and able to work in a team environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Working knowledge of ASC pension software, preferred.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills,
and ability to work in a team environment.
How to Apply
Please forward a resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 670 times.
It expires on 3/26/2019.