Nova 401(k) Associates
in Houston TX / Dallas TX / Austin TX / Scottsdale AZ / Telecommute
Do you enjoy establishing new relationships and delivering excellent client service? Would you rather assist plan sponsors with the
implementation phase of a plan and let someone else handle the routine annual administration of the plan? Are you excellent at communicating verbally and via email? Do you want the flexibility and convenience of working from home while at the same time
challenged to continue learning and growing?
Nova 401(k) Associates is looking to fill an implementation specialist position. If you are located near one of our physical offices (currently Austin, Dallas, Houston and Scottsdale), the position will
allow you to work partly from home and partly from our office. If you are not near one of our physical offices, we will provide you with a home office setup including computer and phone so that you can serve your clients from home.
specialist position focuses exclusively on on-boarding new clients while providing excellent client/advisor service. Our implementation specialist position is supported by a strong sales group, plan document team and compliance department.
401(k) Associates is a vibrant and growing national third party non-producing administration firm. We have a nationally recognized sales team allowing us to grow in excess of 20% per year providing advancement opportunities for our
- Provide client / advisor excellent client experience during the implementation phase of their plan.
- Request and coordinate collection of data, such as census
information, plan documents, prior compliance testing, and IRS forms from client and outside professionals.
- Act as a liaison between clients, advisors and platform providers during the implementation phase of the plan.
- Review plan adoption
agreements and complete plan provision paperwork for the various platform providers.
- Assist clients with plan provision inquiries to ensure a basic understanding of plan operation.
- Participate in weekly calls with clients, financial
professionals and platform providers to manage plan timelines.
- Setup of internal systems and loading of information into our compliance software.
- Perform work according to Nova policies and
- Two or more years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to manage workload towards weekly goals in a “results only”
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- High level of critical thinking
- Coachable and committed to professional
How to Apply
Qualified candidates can apply using this link.
This ad has been viewed 912 times.
It expires on 3/25/2019.