Agile Product Owner
ABOUT WOLTERS KLUWER
Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services.
Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver
results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world.
ftwilliam.com (www.ftwilliam.com), a Wolters Kluwer product line, provides web-based document, forms,
and compliance testing software solutions for the employee benefits professional. It offers retirement, welfare, and non-qualified plan documents, non-discrimination testing software, as well as 5500 / PBGC, 1099, and IRS forms. Founded in 2002
ftwilliam.com is based in Madison, Wisconsin.
For more information about our products and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow @Wolters_Kluwer on Twitter, or search for Wolters Kluwer videos on
Over the next year, ftwilliam.com will be developing a Defined Benefit Valuation software module. An essential part of ensuring the product meets the needs of its customers is hiring a Product Owner to advocate for customers and
communicate the vision for the product to the other team members effectively.
The Agile Product Owner is a member of an Agile team who represents the voice of the customer and is responsible for working with the other stakeholders, including other
product owners, to define and prioritize the product backlog so that the solution effectively addresses business needs while maintaining technical integrity. The Product Owner is a key role at Wolters Kluwer and will have overall accountability and
decision making responsibility as the products is developed and enhanced. He or she will intimately understand the customers and prospective customers as well as the broader industry.
In this role, the Agile Product Owner is expected to build
the product from existing ideas and develop new ideas based on industry experience and contact with customers and prospects, collaborating closely with both business and technical resources to meet business expectations of budget, scope and time frames.
The Agile Product Owner will make many decisions on behalf of the business to address questions in scope, behavior and intent of requirements and will work collaboratively with the team to change/pivot approaches as necessary in order to meet release
Minimum: Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of 6+ years' experience working in a software, consulting or retirement services
- Experience in how software is used in a retirement services firm to administer qualified plans
- Background in Defined Benefit Plan administration and design
- Experience with DB and DC compliance system
- Experience concurrently working on multiple project teams
- Product management in the legal, document management, business process outsourcing, or financial services
- Web-based software product delivery.
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Experience working in and/or certification in agile development.
- Strong project management
skills, including the ability to plan and complete work on tight deadlines and budgets
- Ability to work in an atmosphere of multiple projects and shifting priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact
effectively with professional and technical staff, outside prospects, customers, salespersons, and third-party partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize work in the
presence of deadlines
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions, and customer/business units is an
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send resume and cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls.
This ad has been viewed 956 times.
It expires on 3/23/2019.