Senior 401(k) Administrator
Are you excited by the thought of helping entrepreneurs across the country realize their dreams of
building their own company? Guidant Financial is growing quickly and we need someone to help us build and nurture a best in class team to achieve our bold vision of increasing the number of people who succeed in small business. To date, our team has put
$4.2B of funding to use, helping launch over 18,000 businesses and creating nearly 100,000 jobs to the economy.
- Passion: You champion our mission and think like an entrepreneur.
- Adaptability: Change
isn’t scary. You embrace opportunities to adapt and bring others along.
- Community: Connection is important. You lift others up because when they grow you grow.
- Excellence: You thrive outside of your comfort zone. You jump at the
chance to make things better and have insatiable curiosity..
Do you thrive on teaching people about their 401(k) plan and crunching numbers? Love a fast-paced environment where you’re able to mentor
co-workers and help clients succeed? We may have the perfect job for you! We’re currently searching for a full-time Senior Retirement Plan Administrator to work in our Plan Administration department. The ideal candidate will have immaculate attention
to detail and experience performing annual 401(k) plan testing.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with clients to obtain necessary information to prepare the annual reporting and testing
- Perform different types
of testing, including but not limited to: nondiscrimination, coverage and top heavy testing
- Calculate allocations, distributions and matching contributions for 401(k) plans
- Accurately reconcile plan assets
- Prepare participant loan
- Prepare required government filings, including the annual 5500 return
- Educate clients in regards to the administration of their 401(k) Plans
Who You Are
- The position requires a
minimum of 3 years’ experience in administration for defined contribution plans, including testing and preparation of annual 5500 returns
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Demonstrates a good understanding of
rules and regulations associated with 401(k) plans
- Applicant must have experience working with pension administration software
- Excellent communication, organizational, and computer skills
- Applicant must be able to work
independently, multi-task and establish own priorities based on workload and client need
- Ability to work as part of a team to meet company objectives
- Demonstrates adequate math and analytical
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Mathematics
- Prefer relevant ASPPA or NIPA certifications
- The hustle of building a
team from the ground up while impacting a growing, global team
- Work with a team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Top benefits and perks including comprehensive health coverage (free premiums), competitive salary, generous
401(k) match, parental leave and equity
How to Apply
Please apply directly on our careers site using this link.
This ad has been viewed 1069 times.
It expires on 3/22/2019.