Client Relationship Manager
Professional Capital Services, LLC
in Philadelphia PA
Overview: A rapidly growing Center City, Philadelphia 401(k) third party
administration and recordkeeping firm has an immediate opening for an experienced Client Relationship Manager to join a growing Service Department. The firm is one of the 100 fastest growing companies in the Philadelphia Region and seeks a
qualified candidate to assist with all aspects of managing client relationships.
- Manage all Client Service aspects of retirement plans.
- Clearly and concisely communicate with clients
so that service expectations are properly set.
- Provide appropriate research and problem resolution support on all client inquiries.
- Proactively focus on long-term relationship building and retention.
- Liaise with operations and
compliance departments, and utilize other resources as necessary to resolve issues and deliver exceptional client service.
- Perform other duties as required.
- 3-5 years of Customer Service
/ Relationship Management experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Knowledge of retirement plans and associated IRS, Dept. of Labor and ERISA regulations.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and competing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in MSOffice applications, specifically Word and Excel.
- Understanding of Relius recordkeeping platform helpful.
- Salesforce experience helpful but not
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should email their resume and references along with salary requirements and cover letter to email@example.com.
This ad has been viewed 888 times.
It expires on 3/19/2019.