Sr. Retirement Plan Administrator
Professional Capital Services, LLC
in Philadelphia PA
Overview: A rapidly growing Center City, Philadelphia 401(k) third party
administration and recordkeeping firm has an immediate opening for an experienced Senior Retirement Plan Administrator to join a growing Administration Department. The firm is one of the 100 fastest growing companies in the Philadelphia Region and
seeks a qualified candidate to assist with all aspects of qualified plan administration.
- Performance of Nondiscrimination, Top Heavy & Coverage Testing for defined contribution
- Calculation of plan contributions and allocations
- Preparation and delivery of the IRS Form 5500 with schedules
- Advising and liaising with plan sponsors and financial advisors on all aspects of plan
- Monitoring plan and participant limits
- Setting up and maintaining plans on the recordkeeping system
- Plan audit support, including reconciliations and preparation of reports
- A minimum of 3 years prior Administrative experience
- QKA preferred
- Trust reconciliation skills
- Relius Administration and 5500 software experience preferred
- Strong attention to
- Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and problem-solve
- Excellent client service/communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and
oral communication skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should email their resume and references along with salary requirements and cover letter to email@example.com.
This ad has been viewed 812 times.
It expires on 3/19/2019.