Client Service Manager
in Escondido CA
Client Service Manager - compliance experience needed
Come work with a Great Company that ENGAGES it's employees, has future growth potential,
flexibility and great company perks.
Voted one of San Diego's’ Best and Brightest companies to work for!
If you have ALL of the following credentials below – we want to hear from
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Accounting or math related experience
- Strong Excel skills
- 3-5 years direct client facing and management experience
- Retirement compliance experience
working as a Third Party Administrator (TPA)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong job history track record
- Glowing references
- Dependable and able to work independently
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE DO?
The CSM serves as the overall account manager for small-mid size clients covering client management of Retirement services for all of TRI-AD’s service offerings: Daily Valuation Qualified Defined Contribution Plans, Non-Qualified Plans,
Periodic Valuation Plans, and Defined Benefit Plans. The CSM is responsible for day-to-day delivery of services to an assigned group of clients; this includes: relationship building, directing internal resources to resolve client issues, actively
consulting with clients to adopt TRI-AD and industry best practices, developing and fostering long-term client relationships by providing high quality, proactive client service and support and efficiently addressing and resolving service issues as they
occur. The CSM is also accountable for managing the scope of services for each client, negotiating out of scope requests, and acting as the project manager on all client projects (new client implementations, etc.).
- Knowledge of
benefits and HR systems and business processes.
- Proficiency with office technology, information systems, analysis and project management tools.
- Knowledge of retirement regulations, plan design, and industry best practices
operational and compliance expertise a plus.
- 3 –5 years’ Retirement Administration industry experience with an emphasis on direct client management.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship
- Ability to plan and lead client meetings in a professional, consultative, and effective manner.
- Proficiency with MS office technology (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with benefits and/or HR information systems
and project management tools.
- Clear, concise, and accurate oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Logical thinker with
strong problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Problem solving and resolution skills: The CSM must be able to manage clients through issues by effectively managing internal resources to identify the root
cause, resolution, client alternatives, etc.
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and resumes to email@example.com - thank you!
This ad has been viewed 354 times.
It expires on 3/11/2019.