Manager, Plan Document Services
in Charlotte NC
Job Summary: The primary function is to provide top-quality defined contribution and defined benefit plan document services and support to clients, prospects
and staff. This position will require the ability to manage employees, organize services for various products, monitor productivity and create efficiencies. The manager will provide support to the supervisor by solving problems, providing
solutions, and handling certain inquiries.
- Analyze prospective clients’ plan documents, including 401(k), profit sharing, and defined benefit plans for potential takeover.
and draft plan amendments for defined contribution and defined benefit plans.
- Review summary plan descriptions (SPDs) and summary of material modifications (SMMs) as plans are amended. Monitor the progress of SPD and SMM completion to ensure
compliance with Department of Labor (DOL) regulations.
- Monitor and review new regulatory guidance issued by the IRS and DOL. Notify appropriate company personnel of required changes due to new laws.
- Coordinate and perform various
filings with the IRS. These may include requests for favorable IRS determinations or Voluntary Compliance Program submissions.
- Research client requests to determine whether their plans comply with applicable government regulations and if
Pentegra can administer such requests.
- Develop procedures as necessary to become more efficient and prepare written procedures for new products.
- Recommend and implement departmental procedures to bring plans into compliance with regulatory
changes and policy changes within the organization.
- Collaborate both within the department and across the organization to support initiatives that result in better client and participant outcomes.
- Take a lead role in special projects that
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in retirement services industry
- Project and people management skills and an ability to partner with Sales and Advisors
- Analytical and
organizational skills with an ability to multitask, prioritize workload and adapt quickly to frequent changes
- Ability to handle a high volume environment with multiple deadlines
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to work within a team
- Working experience with Relius Document Services
- ASPPA certified or working towards designation
- 403(b) experience
How to Apply
Please submit resume and include salary requirements to: HR@Pentegra.com
This ad has been viewed 442 times.
It expires on 3/11/2019.