Pension and Annuity Analyst
Long Island based Union Benefit Plan
in New Hyde Park NY
We are seeking a Pension and Annuity Analyst responsible for all tasks associated with the successful administration of retirement benefits.
The Pension and Annuity Analyst is specifically responsible for but not limited
- Calculating benefit amounts
- Processing applications for pension and annuity benefits
- Processing loan applications
- Reviewing annual data in preparation for issuance of statements
- Preparing Trustee
- Special projects
- Learning pension and annuity benefit rules and regulations
- In-Person consultation with participants and/or eligible beneficiaries
- Answering phone inquiries related to pension and annuity
- Researching participant inquiries
- Other duties as assigned by the Fund Manager
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Sufficient inter-personal communication skills
to enhance in-person consultations
- Ability to analyze complex problems
- Super User in MS Office products with an emphasis on Excel, Outlook and Access
- 3 years of prior pension or annuity experience
Salary is commensurate based on experience. Attractive benefits package that includes, health, dental, pension, annuity and legal services, all paid by employer. Your resume should include a cover letter detailing your
qualifications for this position.
How to Apply
Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 410 times.
It expires on 3/11/2019.