Pension Benefits Senior Analyst
Willis Towers Watson
in Denver CO
Work with one of the leaders in Pension Administration Outsourcing!
In this exciting role as a Senior Pension Benefits Analyst in the Pension Administration Group, you will perform a wide variety of recurring defined benefit plan administration
services for clients, contribute to special projects, and provide ad hoc client support services. You will serve as the day to day project manager, contributing to client management and special projects, while also mentoring less experienced associates.
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
Willis Towers Watson benefit consultants have deep experience
working with organizations of all types and sizes. We?ve worked closely with clients to develop some of the most advanced benefit design techniques currently in use. We combine expertise in retirement and investment consulting to support organizations
worldwide in designing, managing, administering and communicating all types of retirement plans.
As a Pension Benefit Senior Analyst, you will be making a valuable difference every day to our high-profile client organizations. In this role you
- Prepare moderately complex benefit calculations and trust instructions
- Performs technical review for straight forward pension calculations, correspondence and payment entry/trust instructions as they arise
- Interprets and
drafts moderately complex administration procedures and documentation
- Resolve more complex plan provision questions and issues surfaced by less experienced Analysts
- Create internal administration manuals for clients if one does not exist
(e.g. obtain and copy SPDs, plan documents, sample letters, sample calculations, etc.)
- Follow and update documentation materials as directed
- Employ Towers Watson?s Professional Excellence tools and concepts to ensure efficient and quality
- Adhere to plan documents and government regulations in administering plans
- Maintain complete and accurate work papers and audit trails
- Serve as day to day project manager on pension administration
- Manage and coach team to ensure progress against established budgets, time lines and quality standards
- Serve as primary, daily contact to clients on delivery of services
- Respond to and resolve complex issues, including those
escalated by less experienced Analysts
- Review work and deliverables of Analysts
- Raise issues as appropriate to Consultants/Senior Consultants
- Deliver on projects to meet or exceed client expectations
- Increase efficiency
within client teams by identifying ways to improve processes
- Develop and train less experienced Benefits Analysts
- Bachelor?s degree in mathematics, statistics or any
other major with significant quantitative course work and strong academic record
- 3 ? 5+ years of defined benefit plan administration and manual calculation experience
- Strong knowledge of the fundamentals of defined benefit plan
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid expertise in Microsoft Excel and Word (i.e. pivot tables and lookup functions)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Professional, client-focused approach to colleagues
- Seeks out experiences that may change perspective or provide an opportunity to learn new things
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, set priorities, work independently and complete
multiple projects within established deadlinesÂ
- At this time we will only accept candidates that are presently eligible to work in the United States and will not require sponsorship now or in the future.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving
more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical
intersections between talent, assets and ideas ? the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to
payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working
relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate
submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=cdc4f50f371b195d035b6896625484ac
This ad has been viewed 410 times.
It expires on 3/10/2019.