Flynn, Shojinaga & Associates, Inc.
in Alameda CA
Ability to perform all aspects of
pension administrative duties independently, but also contribute as a team player. Can communicate with clients and assists with plan consulting issues and benefit distributions.
- Maintain book of
administration business, including DB/DC combo and large audit plans:
- Collecting and analyzing employee census information
- Determination of eligibility and vesting
- Perform contribution calculations
- Perform and understand
non-discrimination, coverage and top heavy testing
- Trust Accounting /Asset Reconciliation
- Review participant loans and distributions
- Prepare 5500, 5330 and 8955 Forms
- Calculate Required Minimum Distributions
- Able to provide training and support to Assistant Pension Administrators.
- Peer review all phases of pension work by Assistant Pension Administrators and Pension Administrators.
- Provide support to Senior Management, as
- Communicating with clients
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years pension experience.
- Solid knowledge of Pension rules and
- Strong research skills.
- Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, FT William pension software package, and Pension Pro software.
- Strong accounting and data analysis skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with a
high-energy level and consistent professionalism.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Outstanding communication skills and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 486 times.
It expires on 3/9/2019.