in Hollywood FL
EJReynolds, Inc. is a third-party administration firm located in South Florida. We have been in business
since 1983 and specialize in both Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit Plan design, administration and actuarial services. We are currently seeking an Enrolled Actuary to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be capable of consulting with
clients, managing a caseload of Defined Benefit or combination plans while handling all aspects of Plan Administration including trust accounting, distribution calculations, discrimination testing and forms preparation.
- Must have and maintain Enrolled Actuary Credentials with 5+ years of related experience.
- Experience with DB, DC, Cash Balance and cross-tested arrangements.
- Knowledge of ERISA, IRS, DOL regulations as applied to
- Excellent research and team training skills.
- Experience with takeover documents and actuarial work performed by prior TPA.
- Experience with Datair Defined Benefit Valuation Program is a plus
- Ability to handle
multiple tasks and be able to meet deadlines.
- Review plan documents and plan designs.
- AFTAP Certification and preparation of Form 5500 Schedule SB
- Calculation and submission of PBGC Premium Forms,
including Variable Rate Premium Calculation
- Assist with IRS or PBGC Audits as needed.
- Assist with plan design and proposals
- Prepare calculations for distribution payments and death benefits.
- Provide calculations to support
projected benefit obligation figures for certain audited clients
- Serve as a mentor and point of reference for our pension consultants.
We are a great company operating a friendly work environment. We offer a competitive salary with
excellent benefits, a safe harbor matching 401(k) plan and paid time off. We are a brick and mortar operation and prefer our employees in our office; telecommuting is not our first choice.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please email your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This ad has been viewed 460 times.
It expires on 3/9/2019.