in Folsom CA
Newport Group is a leading provider of retirement plans, insurance, and consulting services. We help companies offer their
employees a more secure financial future by offering comprehensive plan solutions and consulting expertise to plan sponsors and the advisors who serve them.
The Conversion Consultant who
will be responsible for leading the conversion of new clients to Newport Group and will orchestrate all aspects of new client integration, including but not limited to technical, communication plan and data/system initiatives. The Conversion Consultant
will work closely with the client and internal resources to ensure a successful conversion.
The Conversion Consultant will:
- Responsible for executing the conversion process for assigned accounts immediately after the sale and is
responsible for delivery of commitments made during the sales process.
- Working in a team environment, s/he will assume ownership for plan, data and conversion responsibilities.
Coordinate and facilitate reoccurring meetings with agendas
and minutes and perform a review of all communication materials including drafting/editing of materials.
- Must be able to immediately identify and communicate issues (financial or service deliverables) that may impact the success of the transition
and potential for exposure and risk to company and renegotiate targets if necessary.
- Ensure receipt of signed funding documents, consult with clients, and attorneys on document related questions, and concerns.
- Partner with Sales on new
prospect situations by playing a lead role in team selling sales presentations.
- Present the conversion process and administrative capabilities during finals and due diligence meetings and also educate prospective clients on operational issues
including policies, procedures and system capabilities.
You are the right person for this role if:
- The successful applicant will have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university and s/he will possess a minimum of 5-7
years experience working in the retirement services sector with knowledge and experience in conversion/implementation.
- Strong working knowledge of ERISA, DOL and IRS regulations, plan documents required and DST experience preferred.
have experience with reading and interpreting plan document provisions and apply them to features, products and service offerings.
- The candidate must also have exceptional organization skills, strong attention to detail and a high degree of
- In addition the candidate must exhibit strong written and oral communication skills, as interaction with clients, the team and other areas of the firm is critical to success.
- The candidate must have effective time management and
organization skills as s/he will work in a fast-paced, demanding environment and will be a “self starter” working often under tight deadlines.
- Participation in sales finals with some travel may be necessary, up to
Newport group offers for employment are conditioned upon satisfactory completion of our employment screening process (including, but not limited to, a review of past employment and education records, background investigation, and/or credit
Newport Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, gender expression, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental
disability, veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link.
This ad has been viewed 424 times.
It expires on 3/8/2019.