in Clovis CA
Our firm specializes in Plan Design and Defined Benefit Administration; we welcome any candidates with hands on experience with either
Defined Contribution or Defined Benefit / Cash Balance experience. Our business located in California’s central valley began in 1993 and continues to grow with opportunities from our continued relationships within the Industry. Clientele
is mostly small groups on record-keepers with a third of our business implementing combo designs. We are currently seeking an experienced in-house Pension Administrator with hands-on experience in compliance and plan
Preferred experience and qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Qualified Plan Administration is desired but will consider the right
- Maintain client relationships with a high client retention rate
- Serves as a primary point of contact for client questions and as a liaison between the client, TPA,
- Superior client service and ability to consult with clients regarding plan administration.
- Proactively communicate with clients about upcoming plan deadlines and plan requirements
- Review and answer questions
relating to the plan document and policies.
The right candidates will be expected to have the knowledge of the following:
- Manage a book of plans requiring full annual plan administration including but not limited to plan census,
contribution calculations, required testing, account reconciliation, and tax form preparation.
- Answer questions from plan sponsors regarding plan design, eligibility, contributions, testing, vesting, and other aspects of plan
- Ability to read and comprehend plan documents;
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) effectively with plan sponsors, participants, investment advisors, and record keepers.
- Working knowledge in DOL and IRS annual filing
requirements and forms, as well as plan correction programs for both services.
- Experience working in DATAIR Pension System and/or FT William a plus, but not required.
- Experience with Cash Balance administration is a plus, but not
- Exceptional organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently but also be part of a great team of plan administrators.
- Person must be able to
work “outside of the box”.
We provide compensation based on experience and performance. Our own benefits include: 90% paid health with a choice of PPO with an H S A account or HMO with FSA account; generous paid time off
and very flexible to accommodate individual needs. Our firms’ retirement includes 401(k) Plan with safe harbor and profit sharing contributions and a defined benefit plan. We encourage a friendly atmosphere and welcome new ideas; we are
not just a 5500 shop, we are Plan Design, Administration, Compliance and Education.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 588 times.
It expires on 3/4/2019.