Defined Benefit Client Coordinator
The Retirement Plan Company (TRPC)
The Retirement Plan Company (TRPC), LLC provides recordkeeping and administration services for retirement plan sponsors, and support services for investment advisors and third-party administrators. TRPC is headquartered in
Nashville, TN with regional offices in Dayton, Ohio; Greenville, South Carolina; and Portland, Oregon. We maintain a national presence through an extensive network of financial advisor and TPA partners. Currently, we are hiring for a Defined Benefit
Client Coordinator to assist with our growing defined benefit book of business. This position can work either out of our Brentwood, Tennessee office or as a virtual employee.
- Serving as primary point of contact
for clients and their advisors.
- Ensuring deadlines related to annual administration of DB plans are met including 5500 and PBGC filings, employee notices and AFTAP certifications.
- Coordinating receipt of required information for annual plan
administration from plan sponsors and advisors.
- Communicating with plan sponsor regarding valuation and non-discrimination test results, required amendments, and plan distributions.
- Preparing invoices related to DB plans.
basic DB plan consulting and information to clients; referring to actuary and other senior staff for additional support as needed.
- Coordinating work related to implementation of new plans including document preparation and providing educational
support to plan sponsor.
- Assisting with benefit distributions and plan terminations.
- Ability to work independently under minimal to no supervision in a fast-paced, demanding environment. Must be a self-starter
able to work under tight deadlines.
- Comfortable working primarily with technology (phone, computer) instead of direct personal interaction.
- Exceptional organizational skills, strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy. In
addition, the candidate must exhibit strong written and oral communication skills, as interaction with clients, the team, and other areas of the organization is critical to success.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, Word,
- Effective note-taking skills and the ability to quickly learn new applications and processes.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in qualified plan administration.
- Prior experience with
defined benefit plans preferred.
- Experience with Relius Administration software preferred.
- Experience understanding Investment Statements/Accounting.
- Expertise and comfort communicating directly with
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience.
Qualified applicant must be: outgoing, problem solver, good decision maker, detailed, organized, good at multi-tasking and results
oriented. Must be open to new learning and be a team player.
How to Apply
Send resume with salary requirements to Kyle Brown firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 912 times.
It expires on 3/1/2019.