Defined Contribution Practice Leader
in Spring TX
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Reports to: President, RHI TX
The Companies of Group RHI are premier providers of customizable, unbundled solutions across the full spectrum of retirement plan design,
implementation, administration and actuarial services.
Purpose of position
Provide secured plan participants with world class customer service with solutions and information regarding their financial retirement plan(s), both
Pension and/or 401(K).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage ongoing activity within daily valuation recordkeeping environment
- Support call center requests from investment advisors and clients –
consulting support/higher level trouble shooting (Relius)
- Peer review of daily trades and review/release of check requests
- Senior consultant for majority of clients within both LOBs. Handle most escalated issues
- Manage ongoing
- Manage deconversion process for outgoing plans.
- Manage fund change projects
- Manage quarter end statement process
- Attend client meetings as scheduled
- Evaluate current processes and look for
ongoing efficiencies that can be put in place
- Manage the LOB PL budget
Education and Qualifications
- Eight (8) or more years of experience in retirement services industry
- Bachelor’s degree
- QKA, QPA designations earned
- Extensive Relius knowledge in a daily valued environment
- Strong technical skills
- Excellent verbal and written
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and ability to learn different software platforms and applications.
- Strong management skills
- Research and develop potential customers to offer Group RHI services
Position in a professional, smoke-free call center environment
25% travel required
How to Apply
reply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 846 times.
It expires on 2/26/2019.