Retirement Plan Actuary
Benefit Consultants Group, Inc.
in Cherry Hill NJ
SUMMARY: Perform actuarial valuations and benefit calculations. Provide and improve the Quality Assurance, Compliance, Systematic
entities and Communication process as it relates to Plan Administration and Document teams. Candidate will be responsible for keeping current with rules and regulations surrounding retirement plans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform actuarial valuations, benefit calculations and related actuarial duties.
- Ability to complete Forms 5500s,
compliance tests for Defined Contribution plans.
- Coordinate with Director of Operations to establish departmental procedures.
- Keep current with the skills to improve employee development by enrolling in courses and other related
- Manage and revise workflow processes to ensure accuracy/timeliness of production compliance and document work.
- Provide timely, accurate, and effective problem resolutions to clients, and internal departments.
weekly/monthly operational reports on work status involving Plan Administration.
- Compose correspondence in regards to elevated issues from clients.
- Maintain a training program and schedule.
- Monitor efficiency and productivity of
compliance, tax reporting and documents on a weekly basis.
- Monitors and maintains workflows, call tickets, and compliance deadlines as it relates to Plan Administration.
- Handling of special projects, tasks and requests as
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent organization, communication and analytical
- Ability to communicate departmental status information to direct reports, peers and upper management.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Enrolled Actuary
- Minimum of 5 years’
experience working with retirement plans or related field
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- General addition, subtraction
- The ability to analyze a problem, and recommend & implement a corrective solution.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Preferred ASPPA (American Society of Pension Professional & Actuaries) Credentials
How to Apply
Please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 715 times.
It expires on 2/25/2019.